BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vocals?

I'm not even close to being done with my homework, but I was just singing along to this one song I like, "Poison Kiss" by The Last Goodnight, then I wondered what my voice sounded like. Since the Eustachian canal (if I recall correctly from Biology) connects your ears to your jaws, or something like that, does that mean you hear yourself differently then others? Because whenever you record your voice and listen to it, you're just like, ew, stop it! Is it the microphone that's being used at fault or is that really the voice people hear? But when your friend records their voice, it sounds just the way they sound. It maybe a little weird, but it's basically it, that's their voice. I wonder sometimes what other people hear and see.
At some point in my life, in elementary school perhaps, that we can only see out of our own eyes. It seems like I was a little behind on the update, but I felt really confused. I don't really recall the emotion, but I my head was spinning for a moment as I thought about it. What does everyone else see? What does everything mean to them? What's it like to not be about to see? It seems pretty simple in a way, but I, then and now, feel it's really complicated.

0 comments: