BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Good Morrow

I'm fully ticked off at my school library now. They told me they'd accept underclassmen returns today morning, they still only attended seniors! So basically I woke up and went to school for nothing. I just to showed up, some of my classmates see me, and going to wonder, "Where's Jenny? I saw her this morning," in class, that or not notice I'm gone. Ugh, oh well. Thankfully, I learned from my friend's sister, who's a senior, that there is not late fee. Thank goodness for that much. I guess that it's good to wake up early once in a while I suppose. I get to, um, write my stories? Yeah, that's a good idea, I should go do that.
Wait! I'm getting pretty forgetful these days, aren't I? Anyhow, I just wanted to comment on the family visiting us. They seem to get along pretty well, the children. They don't get into fights or anything, unlike some siblings. They just play together, except the oldest, he seems to just watch them and laugh when something funny happens. Yeah, that all I was all I wanted to say.

0 comments: