BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Procrastinator

I wonder why I insist on procrastinating until the end. I tell myself if I get it done now, I can relax later without any problems. What do I do? "Hey, look, it's 12AM, I should start my homework now!" Story of my crazy life.
How am I going to finish my story like this, when I use my procrastinating time on doing nothing? Use my procrastinating time on my story? Yeah, that failed. Next year, I'm going to have seven classes, maybe, and I want to participate in Octagon more. How do I plan on finishing all my homework and do all the stuff I want to do? I really need to learn how to prioritize my time. Have some self-control. School before anything else. Okay. I need to go. I have a 101-problem math assignment and I'm only 61/101 done. Ugh, why is this so hard? I still have a
lot of English homework to do, too. I really hate my English teacher sometimes, I really do.

0 comments: