BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sweet Relief

Ah, sweet relief. Math test. Done. Spanish Orals. Done. I must say, I was extremely relieved today was done and over with (school day, that is). I studied last night more than I did all year. Except that doesn't really say much since I failed to study at all this year. That would explain something about my grades last semester. Anyhow, the mat test was hard, as I predicted. I think I did okay, though, thanks to studying yesterday night and cramming right before the test. I didn't totally blank out and filled in every problem. Now all there is to do is wait for the results. My Spanish orals. Yeah, whatever. I was clueless on two questions, ended up making up something that barely makes sense. I think I used the wrong verb form on this other question. But you know what? I don't even care anymore right now because I'm done. If I get a 60% on orals (hopefully not, that's lower than what I got last semester's orals that I didn't even study for), I'll drop 3% and get an 'A-' in the class. If I do okay on the other parts of the finals, I should be okay. At least my Spanish grade will be better than my math and biology grade in the end. Ugh, I should really study next year. Maybe I'll actually get a decent grade my parents could be indifferent about rather than be angry about. Maybe not. As I've said in previous posts, I can tell I'm going to be pretty busy next year. I really need to change my working habits, then I can have more time to blog, more time to talk to friends online, more time to write my stories, more time to sleep! Oh, and more time to study. I guess.
Huh, I don't have much homework today, but I should get it done now. I'll blog again maybe when I finish. Hopefully that'll motivate me to actually focus on my work.

0 comments: