BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

It's a Crazy Life

Allow me to express my deep concern for the world. What I'm talking about is how extremely crazy people can be. So I was eating dinner with my family, I don't remember what we were talking about or why, but my father said something about the basketball team, the Lakers, winning the championships and their fans robbed a store and burned a car. First of all, why? Just because your team wins the championships, must you cause trouble? Honestly. I mean, burning a car and robbing a store. I don't know how to say how ridiculous the thought crossing their minds sound to me. It's worse than when I thought, "Where's the 'restart' button!" So the team you're cheering for wins, you get the right to steal? You get to destory people's cars? Are they so high on the victory of their team that they don't care about other people anymore? All that matters is that, "The Lakers won! Let's go cause chaos or something!" I don't understand what they could be thinking. What's next? "?hy dont' we just kill the next random person we see on the street?" It's just so, so, so, absurb! Ugh, talking about this frustrates me. I worry about how some people think and how it'll effect the sane.

0 comments: