BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Toc Toc by Lee Hyori

My title (Toc Toc by Lee Hyori), which people can't see with this blog format, is what it is because I was planning to talk about my day, and that kind of sounded like time tocking by. I felt the need to explain myself. Well, anyhow, first of all, I'd like to express how proud I am of myself of still posting in this blog. What I mean is that, I've had other blogs and I used to keep diaries, all that I failed to keep up with. However, I'm actually blogging in this one almost daily, more than one post a day a lot, too. Too bad I still have the huge case of being too lazy to type. Well, I'm here.
Allow me to talk about my day. Or the day I had yesterday, since it's past midnight.
So I went to bed at 2AM and woke up at 6PM, so I basically slept through the entire day. My day was a huge epic fail. Just kidding. I awoke at around 6AM for cross country. It was the first day of summer training and, in the end, I figured it'd do me some good to join again. Anyhow, it was okay. I was the last one in my group and lapped by people in group A, but whatever, I haven't ran long distance in ages. Now I'll remember to pay attention to run with group C, rather than B, next time. When I was almost done running, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack because my left shoulder started to hurt like crazy, but it was a false alarm. It'd be really sad if someone my age had a heart attack, but wouldn't a normal person, who doesn't exercise a lot, freak out if your left arm felt random pangs of pain and your heart is pounding really hard? Maybe it's just me and I'm just that paranoid about my health right now. Probably. Anyhow, continuing on about the day, we did drills, they were fun, I was sad there wasn't and ladders (drills involving an image painted on the floor that looks like a ladder; it's used to help your speed) or weights today after practice. However, on the up side, we went to Carrows with the team for breakfast! It's a Western restaurant, I believe, but I love it there. I went there with Yasmin and met two freshmen who sat with us. I don't know how to spell their names, but it was like, Genis and Samas. Something like that, they were rather unique names. I had a chicken steak with sausage gravy, hash browns, sunny side up eggs, and toast. I also had hot cocoa that I didn't order. I asked for just water, but I guess they decided to make me pay more, since I couldn't resist taking it after it was in front of me. The whipped cream tempted me. I was really full afterwards. I normally don't eat much for breakfast, just a cookie or two and some milk, but it's always nice to have a big breakfast once in a while, too. Well, I went home and went online to talk to my favorite poet, Kevin. I think he really gets it, what it takes to be a poet. I just think he overestimates how well I can feel things through the words of poetry. Well, there was more talking with other people, Facebooking, playing a download game my sister bought online, and then I fell asleep. Even though I was really full in the morning, I was planning to eat lunch still. Then I realized I woke up at 3PM. My family normally eats dinner at 6PM, so I decided to just skip lunch, which is a pity; I like lunch the best among the other meals. Don't ask me why, because I don't know either. The rest of my day was pretty boring. I started the math homework my sister assigned me, but so far, it's really easy and boring. Maybe I can convince her that I don't need to do practices on the addition, aubtraction, multiplication, and division properties. Currently my sister is in China for vacation with her friend from college, Kara. Maybe I'll skip it and talk to her about it when she comes back in two weeks.
I felt like I had much more to say about my day, but apparently not. Oh, by the way, the song I'm currently listening to, Haru Haru by Big Bang, is really good. I recommend it.

0 comments: