BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One More Day, Huh?

Just one day remaining. Yes, I have one more day left of school left. Am I happy or sad? I can't say I'm excited for the school year to end. Some of my teachers were really cool and I felt like I learned a lot from them, as well as had lots of fun. Then again, I'm kind of looking forward to the summer. No homework, more time to force myself to work on my stories and paintings. Of course, I'm probably going to end up goofing around most of the time. Hopefully, since my sister is going to be tutoring me over the summer, I won't be a complete lazy bum over the summer. Since I failed to think of anything else for my pros and cons list, allow me to talk about my plans or goals for the summer. Firstly, as my mother reminded me just a moment ago, I planned to clean out my closet of neglected toys that I never play with anymore, donate the good ones and toss out the bad ones. Since my closet is mostly filled with toys my sister and I have accumulated during childhood, I think it's going to be pretty empty once I'm done with it. I'll probably move my books in there, I guess, since the bookshelf is getting a little limited. My sister brought back even more books after coming back from college, since she graduated and all. My room has been really crowded since she came back. Well, anyhow, I also really want to make some serious progress on my current writing project. I have only 18 pages. I hope I'll be able to write a long, meaningful novel. Quality and quantity. I want to get up to at least 30 pages by the end of the summer. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it, but it's worth a shot. I also want to go on a painting rage on all flower decorations we have. Except quite a few of them are really complicated looking. I'm still going to be taking art class over the summer so maybe my skills will improve during that time, which is another hope of mine.
I still need study for my Biology finals tomorrow. A bunch of people have been telling me it's really hard, so that worries me. I need to do some serious studying for this final, no cramming like I did with the other tests. With that, I'm off! (I'll come back to report on my finals for Futures later, it was really fun)

0 comments: