BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Start of Something New?

I'm here once again by impulse. I'm still pretty tired from cross country, even though I think I'm slowly getting better. I'm not saying I'm running any faster, but at least I can continue running at a pace where I don't have to walk. I'm usually pretty bad at keeping at a decent pace, but I think my judgment with that has improved. As usual, I was going to type yesterday, but laziness overtook me on that part. Anyhow, yesterday in cross country, Hee Soo finally came, even though she said she'd come a week ago. Well, she seems to be doing pretty well. Unfortunately, like a bunch of other people, she's in summer school for Health. So she has to leave before we can even do drills, nevermind ladders or weights. I'm not too sure she'd want to very much, though. Now that I think about it, I find it kind of hard, imaging Hee Soo lifting weights. But she was on the swim team, so her arms should be decently strong. When summer school starts, I hope she and my other friends in summer school will come join us (me and Revathi) in training. Huh, what else happened. Oh, I finally started cleaning my room. I only started, which means I emptied out a section of my closet onto my bedroom floor, so that wasn't really successful, but at least I did something. I don't seem to have much to say, I'll type more later. If I feel like it.

0 comments: