BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Days of the- What?

Mood: happy; baffled
Currently: feeling like a huge rush of information just flushed past and down my mind
Listening to: Uzu --Kagrra,

"If I can't make him my boyfriend, I'll be his best friend, that way he's still my BF."
Who did I hear this from? I just thought of it randomly, and I wondered to myself, where did I even get that from? Was it on someone's blog? Did someone tell me that at school? Though AIM? My head feels heavy, yet light at the same time. I don't really get it . . . Well, this is what I get for trying to cram four people's lives from the last month or two into my head in one sitting. I should really get into a better habit of reading blogs on a daily, or at least weekly basis. Anyhow, perhaps I should just go to bed already, I need to wake up tomorrow morning to go volunteering for Octagon anyways (though I still need to prep my information format for Journalism and clear out my camera, since I'm writing an article about this particular event). Well, until we meet again.

0 comments: