BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pa-Pa-Paranoia

Mood: happy; paranoid(?)
Currently: suddenly bewildered by a chill
Listening to: silence (minus the static of the speakers, humming of the computer, the ticking of the clock, and the tapping keys as I type)

I felt a very disturbing chill after telling my friends "bye" on AIM. For a very strange, yet unknown, reason, I felt like it was the last one we'd exchange. It was like something was going to happen. What? I do not know. I don't particularly believe in magic, supernatural abilities, or a sixth sense, and thus, I'll just tell myself that I'm simply paranoid. Sad thing is that when you're paranoid, everything looks like it's out to get you and that anything can go wrong.

"The horror of communication is the fear of the end of it." --JJS

0 comments: