BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Huggables

Mood: happy; missing someone
Currently: being an insomniac
Listening to: Sink or Swim --Tyrone Wells

Sink or Swim is a great song, I recommend it, though it was first recommended to me by Michelle. Anyhow, as another personal note, I think it's a nice song to sing to.
I'm currently just sitting around here, wondering if I regret taking that two hour nap in the afternoon which caused me to sit here at my desk doing nothing. If anything, I could do math, though I feel like I can just do it during the hour wait for first period to start after zero, and if I don't finish it even then, I have journalism, another rough hour or so. All in all, I don't really want to do it. Why? I'm not in a mood to do math. I'm in a writing mood, and thus I'm here. I should be working on my story, but every time I do, I write a line and then get distracted. I haven't been able to focus on my story very well lately, though I think I don't have it in me to write very much from where I am. I've pretty much done a resketch of the entire story, though the main plot and theme doesn't change. Pretty much, you could say it's like a country that has just started, like when the American colonies broke away from Europe, and things are going slowly right now. Place on a few more bricks before a stronger foundation is formed. For that to happen, one needs time, and unfortunately for me, I measure this time by how many days I idle past my story, rather than how long I take to work on it. I wonder if this makes me an irresponsible author-in-progress. Probably.
Let's see, the main topic for the day is based on my friend's AIM status: "...I suddenly really want a hug...wtf." I would have IMed her this, but as a college student, she's probably busying herself with her own things. Regardless, what I would have said would have probably been along the lines of, "Ahaha, I get that feeling all the time!" Which I seriously do, it's kind of weird and uncomforting. It's like when you are about to sneeze, then you suddenly lost it, then you feel like you really want to sneeze, but can't anymore, so you feel slightly uncomfortable afterwards. It's like that except you don't lose the hug, which I don't even know how one would do that. But sometimes I just randomly want a hug. Which, on the downside for me, is kind of hard to get. Why? It's pretty awkward since I don't hug people normally, so I tend to tense up a little at the physical contact. There's only those few people who I hug or can hug me without me thinking, "agh, this is seems kind of weird . . ." That makes out to be three people, really. Another reason is that quite a few of my friends don't really want to be hugged, and therefore, I don't. One way or another, I don't ever seem to be able to satisfy my random wishes. And thus, after reading my friend's status, I thought, "The desire for hugs bite at you more than hunger at your stomach sometimes."
That's pretty much all I wanted to say. If you found my rant incoherent, I don't blame you. I'm not really thinking clearly anymore.

0 comments: