BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sleepless Sleepover

Mood: happy; hyper
Currently: at Yasmin's house for a sleepover
Listening to: Sink or Swim -- Tyrone Wells; Diana and Revathi being crazy


I'm currently at Yasmin's house for a sleepover, but currently Diana and Revathi are doing this weird jumping thing. I actually have no idea what in the world they are doing . . . Anyhow, Yasmin's kind of just recording them being crazy as I type what happening. Why? I just had a random temptation to type stuff. Yeah. Well, I wish I could go on AIM, but I don't know if her computer even has it. That or I fail at looking through her programs. Anyhow, even if I could go on AIM, my boyfriend isn't going to be on! His family and a bunch of family friends went on this annual ski trip. Though he did call earlier, which totally made my day. I was waiting all day for my phone to ring. Occasionally, after running off to do something crazy with Yasmin, Revathi, and Diana, I'd run back, trying to find my phone, but once I do, I find that I don't have any missed calls. Since I'm talking about the sleepover, and not Yasmin joined in with the weird jumping thing, I'll give a brief sketch out of what happened today.
First of all, I woke up at noon, since I'm a dork and never wake up until around that time, then I automatically ate my lunch. I watched a bunch of anime before actually finishing packing my stuff. But then I realized that I was short on time, and it wasn't even until 4:30 when I left the house, but that was actually the time the sleepover starts. What's even worse, my dad all had to drop my mom off at the supermarket, so the detour took a bit of time, then yeah, I didn't actually get to Yasmin's house until maybe around 4:45. I got there, Revathi randomly took a picture of me in the doorway, and I was like, "what the?" Oh dang, I just sneezed. I wonder if Hee Soo is talking about me, ahaha, just kidding. Anyhow, so apparently Revathi was there ages ago, she and Yasmin were staring out the window for me to arrive. Then I joined them in the pressing-our-faces-into-the-window-waiting-for-Diana-to-arrive event. Eventually, Diana came about 5:10 and told us her crazy story of why she was late. Then, since Revathi was all excited to, we opened out gifts (since one of the main purposes of the sleepover was the Christmas gift exchange, a tradition we started two years ago, though it wasn't until last year when we made it a sleepover gift exchanging). I got a beautiful blue heart necklace and a pocket dictionary (as a backup for the one my wonderful boyfriend got me) from Diana, don't even get me started on the extremely long Christmas card from her, too. A cute handmade beanie hat, blue bouncy ball, and a blue bandanna from Yasmin. An awesome mini-scrapbook and a small package of lotion from Revathi, along with a heart-felt Christmas card. Heh, I totally failed, getting them all a necklace (except Yasmin, she got a bracelet). Anyhow, we just looked at our things before going to eat pizza for dinner. Randomly, when we were almost done eating, Revathi and Yasmin's brother, Leo, started to have this Nerf gun war. It was hilarious, and I randomly got shot, so I started to sing some of the lyrics to "Sink or Swim". To be exact, the beginning of the song: "Caught in the middle of a crossfire . . ." Anyhow, so the Yasmin sort of joined in, and I was texting people from Yasmin's cell phone to report how things were going with the war. Eventually, Diana and Revathi got sick of me texting all the time, especially since Yasmin suddenly decided to sit next to me, watching me text. Revathi and Diana then decided to drag Yasmin away into the other room. Apparently, Yasmin kind of threw herself onto the couch and got a nosebleed. It was weird. She was seriously like in a sort of hysterics, running around like crazy when she said stuff on how it hurt and that she felt faint. Or actually, as Diana put it, "acting as if she found out she had cancer, but refuses to sit down." Finally, Yasmin calmed down, and everyone settled down a bit. At some point, Yasmin ran upstairs but didn't come back down for a while, so I went up to her room to check up on her. I found her sitting on the little couch underneath her elevated bed, texting. The conversation went a bit like this:
Me: What the, what are you doing.
Yasmin: -continues texting-
Me: -shivers slightly- Aren't you cold?
Yasmin: -continues texting-
Me: Fine, I see how it is. You don't like us, eh?
Yasmin: I. Don't. Need. Friends. I. Have. FELIX. (the person she was texting)
That was like the best quote ever from her. Seriously, the way she said it was seriously just hilarious. Then, after several complaints, we played Indian Poker. For those of you who don't know, it's a game where everyone gets a single card, and you have to take it, put it on your forehead. You can look at everyone else's card except your own. But you have to evaluate if you want to trade your card with someone else's. Then once everyone is done, you put your card face up, and whoever has the highest card wins and they have to give a Truth or Dare to the person with the lowest card. For some reason, the first two "Truth" questions were about my boyfriend. And the first question wasn't even directed towards me! My friends are crazy . . . not like I just realized that now.
"He's hot then he's cold. He's into-Jenny-then-he's-not." --Yasmin, a parody of "Hot and Cold" by Katy Perry.
Anyhow, I just had to record that. So after a few rounds, we started to play Spoons, but before that, Diana tried to explain to Revathi and Yasmin as to how to play the game, but before Diana was even done, Revathi said, "Wait, I'm not even listening, tell me again." So Diana did, but Revathi wasn't listening again! This went on for who knows how long. Anyhow, finally, we went onto the game, and Revathi was confused for a while, which is where Diana and I ganged up on her saying, "That's what you get for not listening!" We stopped with our crazy card games after a while when Yasmin told us that her parents were going to sleep, so we had to go back downstairs. We just messed around a bit, and then I stole Yasmin's computer to go on Facebook. I was kind of just lying around like a dead person until Diana randomly wanted to eat the leftover pizza, so I decided to eat one too. I still had half a cold pizza slice left when I heard my cell phone ring. I jumped up out of the chair I was sitting in and ran to my cell phone. I picked up expectantly, and said "hi" in this foreign, sweet voice that I somewhat disgusted myself with. Anyhow, I chatted with my boyfriend for a while before he had to leave. Then I stole Yasmin's computer again to blog, which is where I typed about what was happening currently, and onto what I'm typing now. Yeah. Good times, good times. Since I "briefly" talked about my day, time for me to join the rest of them as they play Guitar Hero.

0 comments: