BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Bliss Candy

Mood: happy; just so f---ing happy; d--- it, I'm happy; so happy, I sometimes don't want to admit it; embarrassed
Currently: off in a dazed wonderland
Listening to: Hizou --Kagrra,

Well, it's sufficient to say that I'm very happy right now.

Warning: If you don't want to read me mush about my boyfriend, I suggest you close the window, now!

Well, I've been looking forward to Sunday for quite a bit. The reason being is obviously because of my boyfriend. So I went to the library to work on a history project, or so that was my cover story. In reality, this was my chance to meet up with my boyfriend outside of school, so naturally, I went there in bliss. I was there earlier than my boyfriend, since he had class, so I pretty much I found a quiet place outside of the library to put my stuff (without feeling anxious that someone will steal it), and just wandered around, getting confused how I ended up at the same place over and over again, until he arrived. We pretty much just sat around and talked for perhaps an hour or so. As a side note, I kept staring at him (because I need to focus my gaze onto something) and my boyfriend kept calling it cute! Biased much? Most people who catch me staring at them get really freaked out and swear it looked like I was on the verge of killing them. I'll maybe never understand either of these comments. However, he was there with a cover story as well, that he was going to borrow books. But before leaving to go into the library, we hugged each other for a long time. How long? I've no idea, my judgment of how much time passes totally fails unless I have a clock or something. But anyhow, these long hugs are just like little blossoms of bliss to me. Did you know there's a Hershey candy called Bliss? Anyhow, since I'm a dork, time to describe the hug!

Warning: If you seriously don't want to read me mush about my boyfriend, I suggest you close the window, now!

This is actually the second time I've hugged my boyfriend for an elongated period of time, but the first time, I pretty much blanked out from happiness and remembered little besides that I was on top-of-the-world happy. But since I was more conscious this time, those of you who are too curious to stop reading shall suffer through my embarrassing story. Ahaha. Well, first, we embraced, and since he's taller than me, his shoulder happens to be right there, so I leaned my head against his shoulder pretty much the entire time. Ah, yes, the benefits of being shorter than the person you love. Anyhow, he tightened his grip around my shoulders, pulling me slightly closer to him, and, just to try it out, I did the same. However, my arms were around his waist, so when I squeezed, it made him squirm, being the slightly ticklish person he is. Although I couldn't see his reaction, but his movements, I just had a feeling it was very endearing. As another side note, I've noticed that my boyfriend smells really nice (like what? I haven't a clue, but for some reason, I want to describe it as "sunshine", but what the heck does sunshine smell?). Don't judge me, my face was in his shoulder, okay? I had to breathe, you know. After a while, my heart started to pound really hard, probably because the realization that I was hugging my boyfriend, and for a lengthy time as well, finally seeped into my brain, causing my heart to go haywire. Since my heart was practically hammering inside of me, my chest started to hurt, and as the idiot I am, I told my boyfriend this. Since he was tightening his hold around me now and then, he assumed that it was his fault, therefore, letting go. However, I didn't realize what he thought I meant until much later, but at the moment, I selfishly keep hugging him. Noticing that I refused to let go, my boyfriend proceeded to continue hugging me. As I said, my heart was going bonkers, my chest felt tight, and so I suddenly felt short on air, starting to hyperventilate a little. Like pretty much everything I do, I started to worry my boyfriend once again because he though he did something to me. I didn't respond, focusing only on steady breaths. Finally, and reluctantly, I slowly started to pull away from the hug. I declared that we should finally get a move on to the library, or else his parents might get upset (suspicious?) that he took so long to pick out books and walk him. On the brief walk to the library, and even as we walked around the library, my boyfriend showed constant concern that he was hurting me, not believing me when I said I was fine. Granted, it didn't help that I kept my hand where my chest plate was and occasionally took deeper breaths than the other. At any rate, as my boyfriend checked out his books, I just stared at the books that you could buy from the store there. Then suddenly, my boyfriend attack-hugged me from behind, causing me to practically jump in my sandals, and have a heart attack. I'm seriously going to have heart issues because of this guy. Not that I mind. Anyhow, we walked out of the library, me being embarrassed the entire way out. Then I walked my boyfriend to the traffic light, since he had to head home already. However, before he crossed the street, he gave me another quick hug and ran off. If my face pigments could change that way, I swear, my face would have blushed. My eyes happened to lay on this one car that was waiting for a light, and the man in the driver's seat was staring at me. I laughed embarrassed to myself and speedily walked back to the library. Instead of calling my parents, I felt comfort in calling my boyfriend instead. I talked to him pretty much for his entire walk home. When he reached the front of his house, he advised me to call my parents and go home as well. Since I found it'd be more beneficial to go home and talk to him online, I agreed and hanged up to call my parents.

Anyhow, the rest of my day wasn't that significant, though I did have an interestingly embarrassing conversation with my boyfriend online. That, however, I will diffidently won't talk about on here.

0 comments: