BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Too Many Places to be At

Mood: happy; neutral
Currently: talking to people on AIM.
Listening to: Pictures of You --Last Goodnight

Last Goodnight is the best band ever (if only they had more albums!).
So today was interesting. I've been running back and forth around school lately. First it was for journalism, now it's for Octagon . . . but it's all good. Anyhow, today started a bit slow. Then again, I was in a rush. Does that even make sense? Anyhow. I was late for 0 period, and I wanted to run to class, but I had 10 cans (for the canned food drive) and it was obviously hard to run. I ended up pushing myself to run as fast as I could with the extra weight, which wasn't very fast, and came into the Chemistry room breathing heavily, my legs feeling numb. Yasmin then proceeded to give me a weird look. She stole three cans from me for Spanish club, and relieved me of some weight. Though I wanted to turn in my cans before first period, but the door was locked. I went through PE awkwardly. I can never seem to make a basket, and my teammate who was kind enough to give me more than a few chances has lost hope in me. Then English came round, it was okay, there was this activity where we walked across the room when we agreed with what the teacher said like, "Do you believe in love at first sight?" I don't, for the record. I believe that people can be interested at first meeting each other, but that's not love to me. Anyhow. Then it was Journalism, it was a free period, so I just did my math and Spanish homework. Turned in my cans at snack, went to my locker and spent the rest of snack eating my lunch (as I normally do). During silent reading, I was reading a book I stole from Victor, The Mediterranean Caper by Clive Cussler. It's actually really interesting. I wasn't really sure I'd like it at first, but it's really captivating. Anyhow, then Pre-calculus started. It was pretty boring and I'm always in danger of falling asleep in there. Not good since I sit in the very front and next to the teacher. Eventually History came and we were assigned a project. Besides being assigned a person from the Enlightment, we didn't do anything, so it was basically like a free period. Lunch was so chaotic. First I went to the Octagon room because I got an email saying that the canned food drive organization was taking place at lunch instead of afterschool. But when I got there, an officer told me it was afterschool, so I just left. I hanged out with Emily and company, but decided to put my lunchbag away earlier than normal. On the way to my locker, I was sidetracked by Michelle and ended up walking her to the gym, since she was going to watch club volleyball. I was walking towards my locker again when I saw the Octagon Club president, Theodore. He was carrying these boxes and it looked a bit heavy. He put it on the ground and started to shift the boxes around, as if looking for a way to make carrying them more manageable. Since I was right there, I asked him for help. Theo gratefully accepted my offer, and since he was in a rush, we ran back to the Octagon room. On the run there, I saw Diana, Revathi, and Yasmin (I don't recall seeing Hee Soo there) carrying around boxes, too. It was a funny encounter. Anyhow, when I got into the Octagon room, I saw that people were there organizing the cans, and I was like, "What the . . ." Apparently there was some kinda of mix up. Anyhow, I spazzed, but I was determined to help as I originally offered to. I ran to my locker to put my lunchbag away as I first intended to, ran all the way back to the clubroom and attempted to help in whatever way I could. Soon lunch ended and found they were moving the food to the ASB room later afterschool, and so I figured I'd go and help out then, too. ASDFGHJKL; (my keysmash meant that stuff happened and Spanish zipped by quickly) I was all in a rush to my locker, but I had to stop and quickly explain everything I just typed about Octagon to them, then I rushed off to the clubroom. After helping transporting the goods, though, Diana, Hee Soo, and Yasmin wanted to stick around or something. Hee Soo had to leave soon after sitting down at a table. I did English homework as Diana and Yasmin conversed about random topics I didn't pay much attention to. I feel like mayonnaise and seagulls were included at some point though . . . Diana had to leave later on while spazzing about her caucus outline for MUN. Yasmin boredly played around with her cell phone and such as I finished up my English hoemwork. She then accompanied me to my locker, while taking a detour to kick someone else's. After putting my English textbook away, my father called, so Yasmin and I headed for the parking lot. With a lot of confusion, Yasmin hitched a ride home before I got home. Now I'm just IMing people and such. Loads of fun. Anyhow, time to do some more productive IMing (since I don't really have any homework I need to do).

0 comments: