BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Full of the Thankful

Mood: happy; unnaturally happy
Currently: trying to air out the barbecue smell from my sweater.
Listening to: La Camisa Negra --Juanes

I just came back from dinner at a Korean Barbecue place, if you guys were wondering about my "currently".
I just wanted to randomly say that I'm thankful for thick bedsheets. Whenever I go to bed late at night (every night) it's really cold, but then I slide under my sheets. At first the sheets are cool, yet comforting. Slowly they warm up and cuddle your body heat, keeping you nice and toasty. Ah, yes, it's the best. Anyhow. Other people/things I'm thankful for:
A certain someone. Ahaha, of course.
My friends, you guys are awesome, and I love you guys lots. Now go gain weight! Ahaha.
My family, I love you all, too, even though I can't seem to say it to your faces (and I can't let you read my blog, so I basically fail).
Food, of course, how can one live without food!
Home, because it keeps me safe and warm.
That's pretty much my major things that I'm thankful for.

0 comments: