BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Have I Found You,

Mood: happy; neutral; thoughtful
Currently: attempting to sing in Japanese along with the song I'm listening to
Listening to: Tabi no Tochuu [Ookami To Koushinryou OP]--Kiyoura Natsumi

Waldo?! Ahaha, just kidding. Anyhow, I've recently become addicted to the song I'm listening to. It's such a soothing song, yet its lyrics are so conflicting, of one's journey to find love. At first I didn't really think much of it, but I really liked it after listening to it again. I really recommend listening to it. Just the lyrics don't give the song enough credit. [ x ]
Lyrics:
Within the journey
Where I grew lost all alone,
Only my heart wandered and stood still,
But now I can
Continue walking.
That’s right, after I met you
On this road.
Unknown songs
That travelers sing-
They sound familiar to me
If I’m just with you.
If the world that I dreamed of
Exists somewhere
Then shall we go search for it?
To the other side of the wind,
Let’s go see the end of the
Freezing daybreaks,
Parched middays,
And shivering dark nights.
Your eyes
Know of loneliness,
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color.
I fly high to the sky
And become the crescent moon.
The mint-colored stars are surely
The fragments of tears.
The harbor of the eastern country, the western seaside,
In the dark forest, the southern city, a golden tower,
The northern hill, the same moon that swayed in the water.
If it’s okay for me to hold
Your outstretched hand
Then where shall we go?
Together with you
We can go anywhere,
Let’s go embrace
The commotion and aroma
Of the world still unseen.

0 comments: