BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dawning Light

Mood: happy; neutral
Currently: doing English homework
Listening to: Si Ben Dao Yue Qiu --Mayday & Cheer Chen

I woke up at 8AM this morning to go running at CPE. Strangely enough, my dad offered to come with me. I was shocked . . . until he clarified that he'd be walking. Ahaha. It was nice, though I only ran a mile and a half. I say only because in cross country we'd have to run four. Anyhow, I did a binch of pushups and abdominal-workouts though, so it's all good. I came back home around 9:30, and realized that I don't know what to do. Normally, on Sundays, I'm alseep until noon, so I was like, what do I do now? I ended up doing homework though. This may become a good habit . . . I'm probably going to be really bored tonight and do my Chinese homework. I don't even have Chinese school for the next two weeks. Goodness, waking up early on a Sunday must means I'm sick! It's almost as if I'm not my procastinating self like normal. Maybe I'll just work on my story that I've neglected for so long for once. Sounds like a game plan to me!

0 comments: