BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Strike Back

Mood: happy; slightly stressed out
Currently: wondering if Hee Soo will mind that I stole her post format
Listening to: Justice of Light --Mayumi Gojo [Seiken No Blacksmith OP]

I totally stole the way Hee Soo formats her blogs. Why? I just felt like it. And since I discovered an option where I can preformat my blog posts, so I wanted to try it out . . . Yeah, I'm basically just messing around with my blog half the time. I got all my archives up, buddy tags, my cbox, and of course my counter (though I don't remember if the numbers are exactly right).
Today was pretty okay. I've been running around a lot because of journalism. I have to do the briefs section of the newspaper (bottome of front page, in the box titled, "Fast Facts", if anyone ever reads it) and I have to talk to the people in ASB so I get more information about certain events. Half the time at snack, no one is ever in there. At lunch, today, I went and no one knew what I needed to know, so I have to go there right away during the beginning of lunch to catch the right people. Since apparently all the ASB members have class there fifth period. What I've really been stressing about, though, is my actual article. I had to either choose to write an article on New Moon the movie or have no article this issue, so obviously, I got stuck with New Moon. At first, I thought it would be pretty easy. Write when the movie releases and then give a summary of it. Then I remembered that New Moon is the one where a huge chunk of stuff happens, so that makes my job harder already. Not only that, I feel like my article is going to be too short if I just try say that much. My deadline is tomorrow. I'm a tad panicked. Thankfully I was smart enough to go back to the journalism room and ask for an extension on the briefs when I found the ASB room locked.
Besides my complaints about journalism, I have a bunch of stuff due on Thursday, I realized. I have my English essay, my briefs, math cumulative review packet, history chapter worksheet, and history summary packet. I imagine chaos coming my way on Wednesday.
I better get started on homework then.

0 comments: