BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Thus the Night Stalks

Mood: happy; neutral; baffled; heavy-hearted
Currently: pondering
Listening to: Tik Tok --2PM

Currently my boyfriend is depressed. Why? Neither of us know, really. I hate being depressed for no apparent reason. It's like, what's the h--- wrong with me?! Usually random depressions just go away, but there must be some cause behind it, right? If we never figure out that cause and solve it, we'll always be hindered by it. Perhaps every time we find a solution to one thing, another problem arises. It's like science. I don't know, questions bring up more questions . . . Argh . . . humans are too complicated for me to understand. I wish I was like . . . A WORM, or something. Live my life doing stuff in dirt and maybe (I dunno if worms think or have feelings and stuff) not have to worry about all of this. I don't know what this is. Well, whatever, I'm me, and that's who I'm going to be for a while until I die.
"If we had one chance to change everything about our life to the way we wanted it, we think we'll be happier. I think not."

0 comments: