BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Chaos and Hoses

Mood: happy; bleh
Currently: trying to fix my article
Listening to: Suffocate --Elsa Chapman

I'm going to rant about my crazy morning. So first things first, I realize that I didn't have the survey slips for journalism and stuff, and I had today and tomorrow to finish it, so if I lost today, I'd be so s----ed. Luckily I realized I didn't have it during zero period, so I decided, okay, I'll call my mom to bring it with her. So I call my mom as soon as possible, but the conversation was so dumb. First, I explained to her that I needed this stack of small pieces of paper that's on my dresser. So she all looked for it and said she didn't see it. And I was like, how is it not there? I was quite positive it was there, so I described it again as a stack of small paper, but she said she it wasn't there. And I started to describe how it was next to the wall and the mirror, and my mom was like, wait, your desk, right? And I'm like NO, my DRESSER, but my mom had to be a fobtard (my newly invented word) on me and claimed she had no clue what a dresser was. Then I said in an extremely irritated voice, it has a mirror attached to it, so my mom was quiet on the phone, so I assumed she figured out what I was talking about and was looking. But she came back again saying she couldn't find it. I said to her slowly, a stack of small pieces of paper that says "How do you stay awake when studying late at night?" that is on my dresser, the thing I put my clothes in. My mom then misheard me and asked, it's in your jacket? I was really frustrated because I had to switch back and forth from English and Chinese, but also since I had to get ready for P.E. already. So I corrected my mom in an even more irritated voice that I put my clothes IN a dresser and that the papers were on TOP of the dresser. Then my mom said in an enlightened voice, "Oh, on the dresser?" In my head, the words "no s---, sherlocks" ran through a million times. I sighed deeply and told her that she was correct. Finally she found it and told me she'll bring it to the office with my lunch, which she coincidentally forgot to give me. By then, the bell rang, and I was in a rush to dress since I didn't want to be tardy to P.E., which is pretty sad, because who honestly is ever late to P.E. of all classes? When I got in there, my friend, Amy, all asked me if I emptied my locker, and I gave her this look before asking if I had to. She then informed me that people were going to hose down our lockers to clean it, and I stormed out of the locker room in annoyance. However, seeing Michelle there at our locker comforted me a bit. Regardless, I had a bunch of junk to drag around the rest of the day. After P.E., I had to drag my textbooks and binders, put it on my desk in English, and RUN. I sprinted to the office to attempt to talk to the secretary--who was either ignoring me, was sightly deaf, or it was just my imagination that I was the only one talking in the office--to tell me where the stuff parents drop off were. I grabbed my lunch pail that had my survey slips in it, and ran off, pretending I was being chased by a rabid dog (that always gets me moving), though I still only got back to class halfway through the bell. That was pretty much all for my p---y morning.
The rest of the day got a bit better, though I was in a relatively bad mood the entire time, oh, that and that I thought the people already finished cleaning our lockers even though there was still stuff on it still, but I didn't want to lug aroung that extra 30 pounds with me everywhere, so I put it back into my locker. Bad move. Anyhow, yeah.

0 comments: