BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Violet Viola

Mood: happy; thoughtful
Currently: eating; watching Toradora episode 16
Listening to: Vanilla Salt --Yui Horie

"'The thing you wish for the most is something you'll never get.' When I came to understand that, I didn't know what to do. At that time, Kitamura-kun smiled and held my hand. He's such a kind person. I can't show him how grateful I am by a simple 'thank you.' I understand the one he likes isn't me, however, I want to do what I can for him. Just like he did for me."
"Kanou Sumire! Am I doing something wrong? Fight me!"
"I don't understand who's wrong and who isn't. All I know is . . . I can't stop moving forward!"

One of my favorite parts in the Toradora series.
--
SUMIRE --Japanese;English--
Viola Mandshurica (AKA Fuji Dawn)

Violent
Violet
Blossom,
Bloom,
Let your
Bold
Bud
Bloom.

Release your
Vicious
Vice,
Vexing
Bind,
Suffocating
Sufferings,
And Malignant
Melancholy.

Violent
Viola
Blossom,
Bloom,
Be Purged
Be Purified.


Sumire.

0 comments: