BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blabbering

Mood: happy; confused
Currently: having a mild migraine
Listening to: Silky Heart --Yui Horie [Toradora OP2]

So I just finished skimming through everyone's blogs, and my head's like, wooosh. Argh, my head . . . I don't even think I got half of that information down . . . (kind of pointless for me to read them in the first place then?!)

So. I'm going to the movies with Jennie later at Towne Center. I wonder why she decided to invite me all of the sudden. Perhaps it was due to our reunion at Towne Center on Friday?! Regardless, I'm happy. I haven't seen her since last year (disregarding yesterday, that is). Except there are going to be a lot of people from her school that I don't know, so it may be a tad awkward. Oh well, I'm sure they're nice people since they're friends with Jennie! Sarah's going to be there, so at least I won't be the only "outsider" there?

You know, I really like Hershey's Cookies'n'Cream candy bars. Well, I wouldn't like to eat massive quantities, but they're nice to eat now and then. I'm currently eating those mini ones. They're delicious, though I think they aren't helping my headache. I should stop.

0 comments: