BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snoozing

Mood: happy
Currently: staring at my math homework
Listening to: Gitchi Gitchi Goo --Phineas and Ferb (?)

--
Me: BOW CHIKA WOW WOW.
Yasmin: THAT'S WHAT MY BABY SAYS.
I'm so proud of her. :'D
Me: BOW CHIKA WOW WOW.
Hee Soo: > A> Your . . . BABY?
You disappoint me, Hee Soo. >:|
--
Good times. Anyhow, today consisted of me sleeping half the time. Seriously. I slept until 12PM. Ate lunch, then went to art class at two. Argh, art class. It's okay, drawing people that is (this one is just to see how well I do in drawing after painting so long, but I want to finish my painting already!). But I kind of feel sad for the lady I'm drawing. My drawing makes her look so manly for some reason . . . haha . . . Anyways, I came home, at a snack, then went back to sleeping. Woke up after like two hours to eat dinner. And I stayed on the computer until now. Heh, I plan on sleeping at midnight or something. This is my sleep-binge day.

0 comments: