BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Open the Door

Mood: happy; thoughtful
Currently: staring at my chemistry homework
Listening to: Pre-Parade --Kie Kugimiya, Eri Kitamura, Yui Horie

When I get my own house, I want the kitchen to be facing the direction where the sun will peek past the patio roof and make the sink faucet sparkle. And if I put a small plant there, its translucent leaves will shine a light green. My bedroom will face the East so the sun will beckon me to awaken for the day when my alarm fails to make me rise. The sunlight will shower onto the green carpet the shade of the grass. I'll glare against the garish light and shut the blue curtain so that the light will shine through it softly, making the blue a beautiful shade. I'll have a study room where I can write my stories on the computer. Next to my desk will be a sofa for me to muse on or take a quick nap or just to relax on. I'll paint on the walls the scenes of my story.

0 comments: