BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Spinning 'Round and 'Round . . .

Mood: happy; tired
Currently: downloading AIM
Listening to: the humming of the computer and the distant chatter of the television

Feels like I haven't been here in forever, but it's only been 14 days? Yeah, that's forever. Anyhow, life has been chaotic, where I've been running back and forth and up the walls. I finally come back and look at everyone's blog for the first time in 14 days and I'm just like, oooh s---. Who knows what events of everyone's lives I'm missing out on! I say that, yet I feel a bit lazy in actually trying to read it all . . . Don't judge me, it gives you a huge headache trying to read four constantly updated blogs and not spend several hours doing so. It doesn't help that I read slower than a snail crawls. I'll read them one day . . . meaning several months from now, maybe.
Anyhow, what's happened in my life . . . I caught a cold from Diana after the sleepover, about a month ago, and although my actual cold went away after a week, the cough didn't leave until a day or two ago. Finals are coming up. I've gone back to procrastinating on my homework habit and staying up until 2AM, though I slept at like 12:30AM yesterday! Man, I haven't slept around midnight since middle school or something . . . It has been raining for the past week, and today it was raining as normal, but then the sun came out randomly, then I was like, "Rain? Sun? OH MY GOSH," ran outside with my camera to find that there was, indeed, a rainbow. It was beautiful, I took a billion shots of it, though the quality turned out to be super ugly when I posted it online. What a pity.
Chinese school and art class have been a real pain to go to. On the bright side, no Chinese class tomorrow (end of the term), and well, there's almost always art class. What I'm feeling bleh about art is that I'm going to go back into drawing with a pencil and all. Since how it works there is that they first teach you the fundamentals, sketching, learning perspective, making the picture proportional to the example picture you are given, and shading. Then after a while, you're promoted to painting, where you do a basic sketch, using what you've learned, then you go on and paint. First you're painting on canvas paper the size of a normal sheet of paper, and then you paint on a bigger canvas. After a few paintings, you then go back to drawing. Statues. People. Still life. Ugh, in a few weeks I need to draw a self-portrait of myself. That's just disgusting. Anyhow, I'm soon to leave the world of vivid colors and dripping paint. Change sucks (in art and in life).
That's pretty much all the excitement I've been going through really. Just busy busy busy. Even in my free time, I'm busy, always needing to multitask. If I'm not doing anything while eating, that's now considered "wasting time" to me. I need to be doing homework, reading, IMing, watching anime, reading manga, or drawing while eating. I can't just do one thing and feel like I'm spending my time to its fullest extent. I'm feeling the fatigue building up . . .

0 comments: