BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

IN SPANISH! (or not)

[Creating a blog for my Spanish class, but it's on this weird kidsblog.org site where only people in my Spanish teacher's classes can look at each other's blog--since we have to comment on people's blogs, and it's just easier with everyone's blog kind of connected.
Anyhow, translation time! Notice all my grammar fails in Spanish AND English! Woot, woot!]

An Interesting New Project

Mood: excited
Currently: eating chips
Listening to: The Flying Cat --The Band (?) (a very interesting song [and lyrics] hahaha)

Hi! If you don't know who I am, my name is Jenny Sheng--which the title of my blog says--and I am in Mrs. Marcroft's sixth period Spanish class. In the future, I want to make a living as a writer, because I am creative and I like to write stories, but my English and Spanish grammar is bad. ):

-insert picture here-
At the Exploratorium in San Francisco. Left: my sister, Joy (22 years old) // Center: me // Right: my sister's boyfriend, Matt (23 years old)

Today my Spanish class received two new projects. One project is this, a blog. I am excited because I like writing a lot! Also, I have an English blog and, in my opinion, writing a blog is very, very fun! I try to write in my blog frequently, but I have a lot of homework almost every day so I can't write every day. However, I hope I can write in my Spanish blog everyday to practice my Spanish before the final exams.

A Typical Saturday

Mood: excited (today too!)
Currently: eating strawberries
Listening to: [my fail translation of] Tell Yourself --Clazziquai (a Korean song)

At nine a.m. I went to Chinese class until twelve p.m. Between those three hours, my class learned about movies, something I learned in Spanish too! It is very interesting to learn vocabulary in different languages.

When it was twelve fifteen I ate spaghetti for lunch, because I like Italian food. The truth is, I prefer Italian food more than Chinese food. In my opinion, Chinese food tastes plain if you eat it every day. But I think Italian food is very, very tasty! Spaghetti with tomato sauce, meat, and Parmesan cheese is very delicious. My favorite food is lasagna, but it is not healthy so I can eat it once in a while.

At two to four p.m., I went to art class. I started a drawing of a woman to learn how to draw the body. But the woman is not wearing clothes so it is a little awkward.

-insert picture here-
Most recent drawing (I drew her scary ): )

The rest of my day is not interesting, but, tomorrow at eleven thirty I am going to go to the restaurant Olive Garden to eat lunch with my friends. More information tomorrow!

0 comments: