BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fun and Food, the Best Combination

Mood: good, but also tired
Currently: eating strawberries
Listening to: Suffocate --Elsa Chapman

My friends, Michelle Pang and Hee Soo Kim went to Olive Garden with me today. In order to conserve gasoline, Michelle's mom drove me and Hee Soo.

Michelle ate chicken with mashed potatoes. Hee Soo ate noodles with seafood. I ate the "Tour of Italy," a dish with some noodles, some lasagna, and chicken. It was very delicious, but it was one thousand four hundred fifty calories! I need to choose healthier foods and eat less . . . or I will become fat. ):

After the meal, we went to the mall, because it was across the street. We went to Forever 21 to look at clothing. Then Hee Soo suggested we play a game. In ten minutes, we needed to find clothing for another person to wear. Hee Soo chose clothing for me, but she is very crazy and gave me interesting clothes. I put on a sequin shirt, a very colorful miniskirt, a blue jacket, and a very colorful vest.

We stayed there until 4:30, but Hee Soo and Michelle didn't by anything. On the other hand, I bought a shirt with a picture of a women wearing a red dress.

-insert picture here-
The shirt design. I think it is pretty. (:

Hee Soo needed to leave early, so my mother drove me and Michelle to our homes.

Today was a very fun day! (: But I am tired, and I still need to do history homework. I do not want to do it . . .

0 comments: