BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

Reality

Heh.

I already know the truth.

But it's still kind of harsh, isn't it?

It's obvious.

I already know.

If you have friends, most of the time they'll have closer friends.

And when you make friends, sometimes they drift away.

Sometimes you drift away.

It's stupid to be sad over what's obviously stupid.

it doesn't matter it doesn't matter it doesn't matter it doesn't matter it doesn't matter

But . . . even the things that don't matter hurt.

I hate Facebook.

Nah.

That's just me hating myself.

I shouldn't be like this, and I shouldn't care about such stupid stuff.

If you make a big deal over stupid stuff, you should be considered stupid, and I don't want to be stupid.

I wonder if other people feel this way.

They probably do.

I wonder if I'll just be like my mom when I grow up.

It's not like I haven't noticed.

My mom's very lonely, too.

She has my dad and one close friend.

Anyone else who calls her is because they're dreadfully bored or they need something.

She doesn't work, therefore, she doesn't talk to many people besides her blood family, my dad, and her close friend.

In reality, even I talk to my mom as much as a stranger does.

I don't want to be like my mom.

But, I don't want to be unrealistic either.

Since I don't talk to my blood family much, I might end up worse than my mom.

I'm a hypocrite.

I tell people that they should change if they want to, even though I know it's hard to.

I don't want to change anymore, I'm so tired of it.

But, in the end, I still want to change so I can become a better person that people would like to be around.

This is probably what they call fickleness.

Perhaps indecisiveness.

Maybe it's called unhappiness.

0 comments: