BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School of Chaos

I just felt like typing here. If only I put in my blogging time to recreating my story. Well, it was program verification day for my school. My school is so weird, I sometimes wish I'd change schools. So first of all, even before today, the school calls like a bunch of times, leaving different messages every time, and it's so hard to hear what's being said too. I'm just wondering, "What is he saying? And is this important to me anyways?" Why can't they just gather up their information, put it on one organized email for us to read and understand? Day after day, stuff about PTA, taking pictures in the wrestling room, and it's just too much. Anyhow, today, we have to line up in this ridiculous line in the heat to turn in forms the school mailed you, and I didn't know what to bring exactly. Apparently, though, I didn't have two forms, so I have to turn those in on the first day of school. So after waiting over an hour, maybe, in the heat (at least there was shade, I guess) I get into the gym and there was a bunch of tables. I paid for my textbook damages from last year, it was just a dollar though, then I had to find my ID among a bunch of them, got my schedule, got confused at one table because I didn't know what to do there, and apparently it was for a schedule change, so I was like, "Oh, I don't need to be here then." It was a huge confusing mess. Then I found out there's another long line for getting lockers. You know what's so messed up about the school I'm going to? We have to share our lockers with someone else. Not only that, we have to pay five dollars each for it. My sister went to a different school from me, so after listening to what I said(since she just came back today) and she said, "Your school's weird. I didn't have to pay for our locker, and I certainly didn't have to share it with anyone." And her school had cardboard walls, dang it, does that not say anything about how poor it was? I think they changed it by now, I don't know though. At least they had their own lockers and they didn't have to pay for them, except they did have to bring their own lock, but still! I just think my school is a bundle of chaos.

0 comments: