BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Inspired by my blog post. I just felt like singing it, so technically it's a song, and not a poem.

In Reality

I stuffed my hand into my pocket
And drew out a key.
It flashed twice in the light,
Then I hid it once again.
Did you
Really think
That this is the end?
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
I just wanted to let you know,
Everything you see right now,
Isn't everything
In reality.
IIIIIIIIIIIIII . . .
I faced the sea,
And I faced the wind,
As I fingered the key.
I balled my hand into a fist
And thrust it at the sea.
But IIIIIII,
I kept the key in my hand.
Why is letting go,
So hard . . .
IIIIIIIIIIII-I . . . I . . .
I just wanted to let you know
That everything you see right now
Isn't everything
In reality.
But I wish that this was all,
All that there was to my story,
But there's more.
And IIIIIII,
I just wanted to let you know,
That everything
That you see right now
Isn't everything,
In reality,
Noooo . . .

0 comments: