BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

As Water Clear, As Mud Thick

In a Heartbeat
Scraping sounds upon the door,

And my heart started to beat faster without knowing what for.
No one knows this feeling,
Because I'm all but alone to hear the shrilling,
Except I'm the only one who's terrified.
And the other knew what to do, he's specialized.
My soul was slipping,
The room, I swear, was tipping,
A dark hand reached towards me,
But I could do nothing to be free.
For life, I could jump,
But in jumping, there is no triumph.
Perhaps my breath will be stolen away,
And everything will end the same way.

Heart racing,
Compensating
For the beats that can't be done
When living,
When breathing,
When beating,
Stops.

Four Pieces of Sin
Tangled intestines,
Blinding pain,
Dying slowly as I come
All
Apart.
Breath ceased,
Lodged throat,
My lungs are breaking
All
Apart.

Heart stuck,

Dripping blood,
My love is coming
All
Apart.
Mangled mind,
Twisting world,
I'm falling
All
Apart.
These pieces,
They make
A deformed
Monster.
I scream,
I cry,
I become
All
Flustered.
This crime,
I can only
Make a
Monster.
With my stained hands,
With my own soul.

Just rambling about more angry feelings by in poems. And in case you guys don't get what I'm trying to say, no, I don't want to kill anyone. I'm just upset at myself again.

0 comments: