BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I-Pod Touch

Mood: happy; excited; tired
Currently: about to do homework
Listening to: Run --Epik High

Ironic thing is, on Sunday, when I went to go to Walmart with Diana and Hee Soo, we were all looking at the I-Pods and stuff, and I kept saying, "Oh my goodness, so beautifuuuul," while practically drooling over the display. Now I'm getting an I-Touch. Why? Glad you asked! So my dad has to fly around quite a bit due to business trips and such, so he gets miles for this one website. I'm not too sure about all the details, but regardless, apparently with those miles, you can buy stuff! Well, technically you get it for free money-wise, but you buy it with your miles! Cool huh? So my dad randomly asked me if I wanted an I-Pod Nano and stuff, then he showed me the website and stuff. There was like the DS Lite on there, too, so I was like, "OMG, I CAN'T CHOOSE," though I was leaning a bit towards the I-Touch. Then I asked people and people on Facebook all seem to agree that the I-Touch was the way to go. Thus, I'm getting an I-Touch, I'm pretty excited about it. I don't really have any of those new and fancy gadgets besides like, my cell phone. And I guess my I-Pod? Though I got it about three-four years ago, and my dad bought it used on Amazon. Well, regardless, I-Touch. This is exciting stuff for me. Watch me break it . . . I'll be so depressed if that happens. Then again, I always break this kind of stuff. Ahaha. I killed my computer four times and my I-Pod
this year. My phone is still alive though! Miracles do happen.
I just realized, I've been saying "miracles do happen," as of late. I wonder why.

0 comments: